5 reasons to call Mun Dhariwal for a
personal trainer in Gravesend, Kent
If you are in the area of Kent, or Gravesend in particular, and you happen to have made a New Year’s resolution to get fit, then you might just need to be on the lookout for a personal trainer. Want to bulk up or lose weight
? I offer great personal training Kent
that happens to be able to deal with all of these issues and more, right near you.
Here are the top 5 reasons to call me today and get started on your fitness goals:
• Health – Health is always a great reason to get fit and stay fit. When you join a gym there are a lot of people there and you may feel uncomfortable. You may also not know exactly what exercises and moves you need to make in order to meet the goals that you have set for yourself. Because of this, you may actually end up doing things that will hurt you more than they will ever help. This is why you need a personal trainer. Kent area people are lucky in that they can call me (Mun) and get personalised 1-2-1 training in their home or in my private studio.
• Self-defence – It never hurts to learn a bit of self-defence. Maybe you were not aware of this fact but there are some personal trainers who actually teach self-defence as a part of their training, if that is what their clients want. If that is one of the things that you are looking for in a personal trainer Gravesend, this is where you need to be. I teach such self-defence disciplines such as boxing, Thai boxing and kick boxing.
• Stress Relief - Stress is always a huge thing. We are stressed every day on so many levels. The thing is, too much stress can actually make you become ill. Your blood pressure will go up, your heart will feel the stress and you could truly end up in intensive care without the proper stress relief. A great way to release some stress is through exercise. This is doubly true if you are the type of person who gets so stressed out that you just want to hit something. If that sounds like you then you need a bit of personal training Kent. As a personal trainer I can teach you stress relief techniques on your schedule.
• Nutrition – This can be a tough one. Who can resist a jammy dodger? If you want to start eating right as part of your health and fitness goals you may find that the willpower to pass things up and stay on the healthy path is hard to come by. With me as your personal trainer Kent, you get the 1 on 1 mentoring that you need to stay on track.
• Self-esteem – Not all of us have the level of self-esteem that we should. A lot of that has to do with body image and the way that we look not adding up to what we want to look like. Whether you need to bulk up or slim down, my personal training can get you going in the right direction.
Areas We Cover!
Below is a list of the areas I typically cover. However, if you require something out of these areas please let me know if you would like to hire a expert personal trainer and celebrity trainer, please enquire as more often than not we're able to help.
There are obviously more than just these reasons to call a personal trainer, but these are the top 5. Not only can I help you with all of these things, I can also offer services like: partner training sessions, bridal and wedding fitness, post natal fitness, core and abs strengthening, power weight training, kettle bell training, weight loss Kent and so much more. Give me a call today and get your training set up before it’s too late!